ELAN Redefines the Intercom Experience
With two-way audio and video, plus awesome away-from-home features, ELAN Intercom dramatically changes how you communicate with the world.
ELAN Intercom at-a-glance:
Fully featured intercom and paging system whether you are home or away.
One-to-One and One-to-Many communication between ELAN interfaces and mobile devices running the ELAN app.
Converse between SIP-based door station and any ELAN interface, both inside the home and remotely, while away on your ELAN mobile app.
Receive notifications on your mobile device alerting that someone is at the door.
Page over your distributed audio system’s speakers.
Multiple homes? Communicate between them with ELAN Intercom.
ELAN Intercom provides doorbell, paging and true point-to-point intercom functions that integrate seamlessly with ELAN g! interfaces and controlled multi-room media systems. Unlike hardware-based systems, ELAN Intercom supports the widest selection of stations on the market, including ELAN touch panels, Android & iOS mobile devices, SIP compatible door stations, and even PC and Mac computers allowing you to choose the type of station that best fits your lifestyle.
Link Multiple System
ELAN Intercom allows you to conversationally communicate between any two intercom stations, page from one station to many stations, and page from one station throughout the whole house using the music systems speakers. Because ELAN Intercom treats mobile devices like stations, even when you are away from home, you can stay in convenient communication with your family no matter where you are. When you page from one location to many stations a family member may connect with you conveniently with a single button press to create a two way conversation. Uniquely, ELAN Intercom allows you to link other ELAN systems together so that the stations in your guest house or vacation home share the same intercom features as your primary home.
The ELAN Mobile app for Android & iOS provides instant access to your home's systems, including ELAN Intercom, conveniently on your tablets and smart phones. For ELAN Intercom the ELAN Mobile app will receive push notifications from ELAN Intercom when they are away from home. This allows you to decide whether you wish to answer without interrupting what you are doing. When a mobile user wants to unplug, simply enable the Do Not Disturb function. For mom & dad there is an override code for Do Not Disturb that will allow you to force page into the kids room when you need to. The ELAN Mobile app sends push notifications when the app is not open, and triggers any of the ELAN custom tones when the app is open. When a mobile user wants to unplug, a Do Not Disturb (DND) function is available on every interface. In emergencies, a DND Admin Override code can be used to temporarily suspend DND mode.
Touch Panel Ease
ELAN's 7-inch and 12-inch touch panel interfaces feature an integrated camera, mic, and speaker specifically for ELAN Intercom communications. With the ELAN 7" & 12" touch panels you can have full audio and video conversations any time you desire. The ELAN 4" touch panel has the same features with video monitoring along with two way audio. It can be grouped along with a separate camera to provide video of a specific area, like a babies crib, while providing ausio monitoring.
ELAN Intercom is also compatible with your television. Utilizing the ELAN g1 controller and a small USB camera, ELAN Intercom brings full two way audio and video intercom to any display with an HDMI input. Now you can view cameras around the house on the monitor and even play door bell chimes through the TV speakers. When someone rings the door bell, the TV will wake up and display who is at the front door. You can then choose remotely whether to converse with them or not.
3rd Party Compatibility
ELAN Intercom is compatible with a wide variety of IP enabled door stations allowing you the most flexibility to choose the features and aesthetics that best fit your project. Many of your door station options include cameras. For those that don't, or for applications where an integrated camera will not capture the desired images, an external camera can be grouped with the station to fit the unique application. ELAN Intercom users can monitor audio and/or video from door stations from any ELAN interface or ELAN Mobile device at any time.
Because ELAN Intercom is fully integrated within the ELAN Control Platform, integrators can use triggers from devices like doorbell interfaces, door locks, ELAN sense modules and more to create custom event maps that can send whole house pages, alert a mobile user, and more.
Capable, Flexible, Scalable
ELAN Intercom is the most capable and most flexible intercom system available. It embraces the mobile device revolution while maintaining the functionality of wall mounted devices. When combined with a home automation system that includes music, lighting, climate and more it can provide an unparalleled experience and become the favorite feature of your home.
Download the Intercom Homeowner's Guide.
ELAN Intercom Features
- Up to 32 intercom stations and 16 simultaneous duplex streams at 1 Mbps per controller. Stations can be any combination of gTP4, gTP7, 3rd Party SIP doorstations, ELAN desktop and mobile clients.
- Remote Touchpanel Linking – Link touchscreens between 2 (or more) controllers across the internet. Perfect for linking to a summer house or with extended family.
- Seamless Mobile Integration – Communicate with local or remote mobile clients like any other local station. Includes notifications even when ELAN Mobile app is not running.
- SIP Doorstation Integration – A wide variety of choices that allow the door station to best meet your aesthetic requirements.
- OSD Intercom Station – Use your TV as an intercom station with an ELAN g1 controller and USB camera with mic.
- Point-To-Point Calls – Two-way audio & video calls between compatible stations
- Paging – Broadcast communication from one-to-many stations.
- Monitoring – Permission-based monitoring of any active intercom station, including supported SIP doorstations.
- Page Groups – Create customer groups of stations to quickly send targeted pages.
- Video/Audio Stream Pairing – Tie an audio station stream with any ONVIF video stream to create a virtual intercom station. Perfect for optimally placing a camera separate from the audio doorstation/doorbell box.
- Configurable Chimes – Select from the list of pre-loaded tones to customize the user experience.
- Door Station Call customization – Create specific notification instructions in response to a door station button press. If nobody is home to answer the door, you can have the calls seamlessly routed to your mobile devices or even to a touchpanel in another location.
- Custom Answer Modes – Configure answer mode per device, including, (1) Do Not Disturb, (2) Manual Answer, (3) Auto Answer Audio Only and (4) Auto Answer Audio Video.
- DND Override – With proper permissions, override a target touchpanel’s Do Not Disturb (DND) setting for emergency communications.
- Audio Zone Integration – Target an Audio Zone for doorbell and paging announcements.
- Page Events – Intercom Page events accessible for automation by your technician.
With all these benefits, it's no surprise ELAN Intercom is winning awards.